Tours in Prague, Czech Republic trips, fun acitivities, things to do in Prague.
Unforgettable travel experiences in the best Czech destinations
Accommodation, private guided tours, Prague art walking tours, Czech Republic sightseeings, experiences, adventures and creative lessons.
Take advantage of our free online Prague Tourist and Travel Information Service provided by locals, where travelers with all kind of special needs – seniors, disabled, solo travelers or families - can get useful advices, personally verified tips and recommendations.
- History of Prague Castle
- Magic Prague of Alchemists
- Medieval Prague Old Town
- Prague jewish quarter and its legends
- From Strahov to Prague Castle
- Classic oil painting for beginners and intermediate artists
- First steps to the world of colour
- Painting with passion using acrylics
- Modelling and pottery workshop
- Winton's children exhibition on Kampa The exhibition of stories by Winton's children on Kampa Island. Mr. Winton rescued 669 mostly Jewish children before the threatened deportation to concentration camps. 2014-06-17 00:26:20
- This year will mark 90 years from the death of Franz Kafka. Come with us in the footsteps of Franz Kafka in the special tour of PragueZones focusing on Kafka. 2014-06-15 22:48:14
- Fantastic experience of mountain biking in Czech nature Czech mountains offer now a perfect possibility to experience their beautiful nature through a wide network of trails for mountain bikes called Singltrek. 2014-06-09 09:31:30
- Prague museum night The eleventh edition of Prague Museum Night will take place on Saturday 14 June, 2014 from 7.00 p.m to 1.00 a.m. and will include free admission and transport. 2014-06-02 14:32:27