Tours in Prague, Czech Republic trips, fun acitivities, things to do in Prague.
Unforgettable travel experiences in the best Czech destinations
Accommodation, private guided tours, Prague art walking tours, Czech Republic sightseeings, experiences, adventures and creative lessons.
Take advantage of our free online Prague Tourist and Travel Information Service provided by locals, where travelers with all kind of special needs – seniors, disabled, solo travelers or families - can get useful advices, personally verified tips and recommendations.
- History of Prague Castle
- Magic Prague of Alchemists
- Medieval Prague Old Town
- Prague jewish quarter and its legends
- From Strahov to Prague Castle
- Classic oil painting for beginners and intermediate artists
- First steps to the world of colour
- Painting with passion using acrylics
- Modelling and pottery workshop
- Czech castels in 2014 Most of Czech castels already opened their gates in 2014. See below the most beautiful ones, their opening hours included. 2014-04-08 22:43:55
- Czech UNESCO World Heritage This title is given to unique sites which are considered to be of outstanding value to humanity. With 12 entries, most of which are entire town centres, the Czech Republic is featured very prominently. 2014-03-24 21:33:06
- Carnival in Prague It’s Carnival time! 2014-02-20 10:32:51
- Valentines Day in Prague Few tips to enjoy Valentines day in Prague.. and back to the story of Saint Valentine. 2014-02-11 09:45:59