Tours in Prague, Czech Republic trips, fun acitivities, things to do in Prague.
Unforgettable travel experiences in the best Czech destinations
Accommodation, private guided tours, Prague art walking tours, Czech Republic sightseeings, experiences, adventures and creative lessons.
Take advantage of our free online Prague Tourist and Travel Information Service provided by locals, where travelers with all kind of special needs – seniors, disabled, solo travelers or families - can get useful advices, personally verified tips and recommendations.
- History of Prague Castle
- Magic Prague of Alchemists
- Medieval Prague Old Town
- Prague jewish quarter and its legends
- From Strahov to Prague Castle
- Classic oil painting for beginners and intermediate artists
- First steps to the world of colour
- Painting with passion using acrylics
- Modelling and pottery workshop
- The Museum of Decorative Arts in Prague The Museum of Decorative Arts offers possibility to see objects from the museum’s archives. 2014-08-24 22:49:02
- Andy Warhol - I'm OK Andy Warhol exhibition opens at the Old Town Square in Prague. 2014-08-13 12:24:20
- Unique exibition of oriental carpets and chateaus in the Czech Republic on Karlstejn Join us for an outstanding exhibition of oriental carpets from castles and chateaus in the Czech Republic. The unique exibition takes place currently on Karlstejn. 2014-08-12 11:13:23
- Winton's children exhibition on Kampa The exhibition of stories by Winton's children on Kampa Island. Mr. Winton rescued 669 mostly Jewish children before the threatened deportation to concentration camps. 2014-06-17 00:26:20