Tours in Prague, Czech Republic trips, fun acitivities, things to do in Prague.
Unforgettable travel experiences in the best Czech destinations
Accommodation, private guided tours, Prague art walking tours, Czech Republic sightseeings, experiences, adventures and creative lessons.
Take advantage of our free online Prague Tourist and Travel Information Service provided by locals, where travelers with all kind of special needs – seniors, disabled, solo travelers or families - can get useful advices, personally verified tips and recommendations.
- History of Prague Castle
- Magic Prague of Alchemists
- Medieval Prague Old Town
- Prague jewish quarter and its legends
- From Strahov to Prague Castle
- Classic oil painting for beginners and intermediate artists
- First steps to the world of colour
- Painting with passion using acrylics
- Modelling and pottery workshop
- Carnival in Prague It’s Carnival time! 2014-02-20 10:32:51
- Valentines Day in Prague Few tips to enjoy Valentines day in Prague.. and back to the story of Saint Valentine. 2014-02-11 09:45:59
- Exceptional Czechoslovac villa of the early 20th century Entrance in the exceptional Czechoslovac villa of the early 20th century - Müllerova vila - for 50% of the usual price until March, 16th. 2014-02-11 09:14:51
- 2014 Winter Olympics in Prague? Of course the 2014 Winter Olympics are not in Prague, but 2000km away in Sochi. However Prague is opening their very own Olympic Park this Friday, February 7th on Letna. 2014-02-02 22:20:25