Tours in Prague, Czech Republic trips, fun acitivities, things to do in Prague.
Unforgettable travel experiences in the best Czech destinations
Accommodation, private guided tours, Prague art walking tours, Czech Republic sightseeings, experiences, adventures and creative lessons.
Take advantage of our free online Prague Tourist and Travel Information Service provided by locals, where travelers with all kind of special needs – seniors, disabled, solo travelers or families - can get useful advices, personally verified tips and recommendations.
- History of Prague Castle
- Magic Prague of Alchemists
- Medieval Prague Old Town
- Prague jewish quarter and its legends
- From Strahov to Prague Castle
- Classic oil painting for beginners and intermediate artists
- First steps to the world of colour
- Painting with passion using acrylics
- Modelling and pottery workshop
- Wine festivities in Czech republic Czech Republic is a beer drinkers paradise. No doubt. But if you prefer wine, it´s the best time to visit the country right now. 2014-09-15 09:13:34
- A new museum of glass in Prague is blown beyond proportion on the street of Na Příkopě On Na Prikopech there arose in the course of the year 2015 a new museum of glass in Prague that will exhibit uniquely crafted Czech and international glassworks. 2014-09-15 09:09:27
- The Museum of Decorative Arts in Prague The Museum of Decorative Arts offers possibility to see objects from the museum’s archives. 2014-08-24 22:49:02
- Andy Warhol - I'm OK Andy Warhol exhibition opens at the Old Town Square in Prague. 2014-08-13 12:24:20